CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

viernes, 14 de noviembre de 2008

A disease of the mind...

What's wrong with me?
Why do I feel like this?
I'm going crazy now(...)
(...)It's a thief in the night
To come and grab you
It can creep up inside you
And consume you
A disease of the mind
It can control you
It's too close for comfort(...)

I see a window, run and get out!
Just do it, I can´t!
Its for good, I don´t want!
Are U insane?, I think so...
Ask for help!, I dont have voice any more
This disease is freak me out ... I just can´t move ...
I just can´t say any think ... I just can´t be who I was anymore

Soy nueva, soy diferente, soy mejor, en algunos aspectos, extraña y diferente en otros
Limite...nada que notar, la locura la llevo por dentro.

____________________________________________________________
Rihanna - Disturbia -
Good girl gone bad

0 Si estas interesado dale click aqui!: